Student in traditional residence hall room

Graduate Students: Please use the following link to apply for housing. Graduate Housing

Do you have questions about living on campus?
  • Residence Life: Call 601-925-3359 or email with all of your housing and meal plan questions
  • Admissions Office: Call 601-925-3800 or email with all of your Mississippi College questions
  • Financial Aid: Call 601-925-3212 or email with any scholarship/financial aid questions

Lastly, after you login you can find more information if you are thinking about canceling your housing application and housing assignment. But before you cancel your application please contact us with any questions.